How To Get Hair Like A Celebrity
Have you ever wondered how your favourite celebrity manages to change her hairstyle and colour so often and still show off hair that is glossy and full of length and volume?
The team at Segais Hair & Beauty are ready to give you some top tips on how to get your hair looking fab and ready for the red carpet!
Over-processing your hair can cause it to become dry and damaged, so how do Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Nicki Minaj manage to change their hair colour so often?
The answer lies in wigs and hair pieces, hair extensions and the very best hair treatments.
We offer high quality Balmain hair extensions where you can choose from a wide variety of looks which will add length, volume and colour without damaging your natural hair.
When it comes to hair treatments, we’re convinced you will LOVE the incredible Niophlex which protects your hair from damage and improves its look and feel.
This is an upgrade hair colouring service which gives you beautiful enhanced colour, greater elasticity and strength.
Top tips for shiny, healthy hair
- After rinsing out your shampoo and conditioner, give your hair a blast of cool or cold water.
- Once a month apply a leave-in conditioner.
- Gently towel dry your hair and apply a light serum while the hair is still wet.
- Let your hair dry naturally whenever possible to promote healthy hair. However, when blow drying your hair, direct the nozzle down the hair shaft and have a final blast of ‘cool’ air.
- Apply a non-alcohol based straightening balm to dry hair. The smoother the cuticle, the shinier your hair will be.
- Use a long round brush with short bristles so your hair glides smoothly over the brush.
- If you wear your hair in a ponytail, alternate the fastening point and give it a break by wearing your hair down.
- Give your hair a break from styling irons. If you cannot live without your styling tools, invest in a quality styling iron and a good protective spray.